As a video game designer and artist, my goal is to bring my artistic, technical, and managerial skills of production to a unique cutting edge entertainment. I have 19 years’ experience of all major aspects of development, implementation, and project management for PC and console games.
And in addition, 13 years' experience of that time was spent as an adjunct professor of Game Art and 3D Animation preparing graduate students for the entertainment industry. I can say my philosophy on teaching is this: “Every student is capable of learning, but it is up to the teacher to find that connection with each student that will help him or her learn the best.”
- VFX, lighting, and 3D modeling for an Xbox 360 online arcade game “Robo Blitz”.
- Environment models for “Snow Cross 2002” a Playstation 2 in game cinematic.
- Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam (Disney Quest main attraction ride in Disney World Orlando, Florida) – All digital art creation and animations.
- Motion Capture Technician and mocap data cleanup for "The Black Eyed Peas Experience".
- Railroad Tycoon II, Sega Swirl, Kiss Psycho Circus - (Dreamcast) | Railroad Tycoon II (Playstation Port).
- Production Coordinator for “The Movie Nation Festivals” in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Motion Capture Technician for CalTrans creating scene re-enactments.
- Post-Production Supervisor, VFX, lighting, and 3D environment modeling for a short comedy film “Jenny’s Gotta Boob Job”.
- Provide technical support on creating architectural renderings and visualizations for RBB Architects.
- Rig/pose 3D character for a 3-part Wildstorm Productions’ publication for a Superman comic.
- Men in Black, Pinky and the Brain (PC Games).
- 3D instructional medical videos for the video broadcast industry.
- Create 3D mannequin models that meet specific shape and measurements needed in the garment industry for producing reliable symmetrical dress forms.
- Motion Capture Director and mocap data cleanup for a PS3 game “Pok Ta Pok” - scheduled to be released unknown.