As a video game designer and artist, my goal is to bring my artistic, technical, and managerial skills of production to a unique cutting edge entertainment. I have 20 years’ experience of all major aspects of development, implementation, and project management for PC and console games.
As a game arts professor, my goal is to provide a positive learning experience by promoting independence, creativity and open mindedness with students. I am collaborative, adept at training, motivating others, and established lasting relationships within the school community.
I can honestly say my philosophy on teaching is this: “Every student is capable of learning, but it is up to the teacher to find that connection with each student that will help him or her to learn the best.”
- VFX, lighting, and 3D modeling for an Xbox 360 online arcade game “Robo Blitz”.
- Environment models for “Snow Cross 2002” a Playstation 2 in game cinematic.
- Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam (Disney Quest main attraction ride in Disney World Orlando, Florida) – All digital art creation and animations.
- Motion Capture Technician and mocap data cleanup for "The Black Eyed Peas Experience".
- Railroad Tycoon II, Sega Swirl, Kiss Psycho Circus - (Dreamcast) | Railroad Tycoon II (Playstation Port).
- Production Coordinator for “The Movie Nation Festivals” in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Motion Capture Technician for CalTrans creating scene re-enactments.
- Post-Production Supervisor, VFX, lighting, and 3D environment modeling for a short comedy film “Jenny’s Gotta Boob Job”.
- Provide technical support on creating architectural renderings and visualizations for RBB Architects.
- Rig/pose 3D character for a 3-part Wildstorm Productions’ publication for a Superman comic.
- Men in Black, Pinky and the Brain (PC Games).
- The 2019 ARDYs: A Radio Disney Music Celebration (assisted Mobile Motion with motion capture data cleanup).
- 3D instructional medical videos for the video broadcast industry.
- Create 3D mannequin models that meet specific shape and measurements needed in the garment industry for producing reliable symmetrical dress forms.
- Motion Capture Director and mocap data cleanup for a PS3 game “Pok Ta Pok” - scheduled to be released unknown.